Modern CFO and Accounting Services
Seven Bridges provides fractional C-level expertise in a unique integrated platform, and we tailor our services to your precise business needs. We can deliver stand-alone fractional services, and we can create a team that brings together multiple service areas. In each scenario, you always have a relationship lead who brings in the right resources at the right time.
Many of our clients begin working with us from the following starting points:
- Your company primarily needs financial services, and we provide the full suite of these services from Controller and Bookkeeping services to Process/Workflow Design and Implementation, and more. Over time, once the financial foundation is streamlined, our clients request us to engage at the CTO level to address system issues and help drive significant growth.
- Your company has the basics of finance operating smoothly, and you want a Modern CFO to break down organizational silos, create a fully integrated, results-oriented culture, and help drive bottom line results.
In these and for other starting points, Seven Bridges customizes its services to deliver the best results for your business.
Modern CFO Services
We help CEOs, Presidents, Founders and Entrepreneurs with the challenges that require the expertise of a Modern CFO, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Staff Evaluation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Controls
- Tax Planning
- Product & Service Pricing
- Bank Negotiations
- Systems Selection & Implementation
- Succession Planning
Our team consists of experienced professionals that understand advanced operational accounting and the business processes and workflows to make managing the financial process most efficient. We provide:
- Controller Services
- Intacct Bookkeeping
- Quickbooks Bookkeeping
- Process/Workflow Design and Implementation
Fractional Integrator (EOS)
If you run your company on the EOS platform, we have experience serving as a Fractional Integrator.
What is an Integrator? Click here for more information