SMB companies are taking advantage of new Fractional & Frictionless trends and moving away from using legacy on-premise accounting systems like QuickBooks, Sage or GreatPlains that were unable to support the increased complexity, flexibility and timeliness required for their growing business.
By taking advantage of fractional outsourced services and new SaaS software these companies have reduced friction by automating and streamlining their Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Customer and Services financial operations cycles. Today they have:
- Leveraged their advanced systems to provide continuous Accounting and Operations visibility and control
- Extended their teams with fractional CPAs and accountants with expertise in Operations and Software that implemented their new systems in 45-60 days while allowing their team to stay focused on their day jobs
- Used accounting and related integrated back-office best-in-class SaaS software
- Accessed fractional and affordable Professional Advisory services – like financial, tax, audit, operations – enabled by continuous Accounting and online visibility
- In place the foundation for Hyper-growth enabled by the scalability of SaaS and the outsourced fractional services